Welcome to EraSME
EraSME strives to strengthen the market position of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) by facilitating transnational cooperation with other SMEs and Research and Technology Organisations (RTOs) to develop new or improve significantly existing products, processes or technical services.
In contrast to other initiatives on European level, EraSME is not only geared towards high-tech companies with experience in funding programmes and projects with a high technical excellence, but also applicable for low-tech companies with concrete ideas with short development time and good market opportunities.
If you have a good idea that you can not realise alone and without public funding, because you need additional technical expertise and the technical risks are too high, just contact us.
Here you can find some examples of funded projects.
- Registration is open for the Partnering Event on Thursday, May 16, 2013 in Berlin parallel with the Innovationday
Deadline for presentations in the elevator pitch May 09, 2013
- 12th Call is closed: 9 project proposals received
- 13th Call for proposals with Deadline end of September 2013 will be opened end of May
- Russia is a new Member in EraSME
Member page and details available here
- Successful Partnering Event in Vienna with more than 70 participants from 7 countries » Presentations online here